To prolong the life of your swimwear, please follow the below care instructions:
- ALL SUITS MUST BE HANDWASHED!
- Always rinse in clear cold water, or cold hand wash in mild soapy water to remove perspiration, suntan lotions, and oils.
- Never leave to soak
- Dry in shade
- Avoid rough surfaces, excessive contact with suntan oils and lotions, over chlorinated and over heated spas and pools.
LANA SWIMWEAR guarantees perfection in your bikinis. We will exchange a faulty suit (breakage or other) within 30 days of your product delivery date with photo proof. Our warranty applies to defective materials and workmanship. Please note that LANA SWIMWEAR reserves the final right to declare what qualifies as a faulty suit.
Items not covered through our 30 day warranty:
- Products over 30 days old from date of delivery
- General wear and tear
- Damage from the washing machines as our suits are meant to be hand washed
- Discoloration due to continuous salt water and/or chlorine exposure.